Thursday, June 7, 2018

NBA Stories: J.R. Smith high on drugs ruining LeBron's championship ring dream in 2018


If you really want to know how I feel when people (hard to call them that though) cheat and lie to me, just look at LeBron's face when J.R. Smith is clueless. See it? That's ME. Not that anyone cares anyhow...



This is about you "youngsters on drugs". Look at J.R. Smith and what they do to your brain! :)))


Cleveland losing because J.R. Smith HAD NO CLUE where he was nor that his team WASN'T leading with 4.7 seconds left in the game. Next thing...the game went to overtime and Cleveland lost Game 1 of the Finals. Well done chicken head generation! Aliens will never visit this planet anymore.


And again, just so you know I am not the only one telling you Chicken Head Generation you are brainless. :)))



If you still don't get it...watch this. It's me leaving you behind when I got tired of giving explanations because I am fed up with "basketball fans" stupidity and hate.


No comments: